Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- For all courses a non refundable 25% deposit is required when booking and full payment will be due within 14 days of start of course(unless prior
arrangements are made with Lightning Training Solutions). Lightning Training Solutions reserve the right to refuse admission to the course where payment
has not been received.
- Enrolments are transferable to another delegate. In such cases Lightning Training Solutions Ltd should be informed of the change before the start of the course.
- Courses may be cancelled or postponed up to 14 days prior to the start of the course with no further fee payable.
- Cancellations and postponements recievied 7 days prior to the start of the course will incur a charge of 50% of the full course fee.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the start of the course will incur the full course fee.
- All cancellations must be made in writingor by Email to Lightning Training Solutions Ltd.
- Delegate numbers for courses will be agreed at course booking. Courses will be charged as confirmed at booking. Any changes to delegate numbers must be agreed prior to the start of the course and may incur administrative fees.
- In the context of cancellations or non-attendance the full fee is the full enrolment fee due to Lightning Training Solutions Ltd.
- No refund will be given for delegates who fail to complete the course or who do not achieve the required standard.
- Lightning Training Solutions Ltd reserve the right to cancel any course or to change its dates or venue. In the event of a course being cancelled by lightning Training Solutions Ltd a full refund of any fees paid will be given. If a delegate is unable to attend due to changes made by Lightning Training Solutions Ltd to venue or dates, a full refund of any fees paid for that delegate will be made. No further compensation will be given.
- Lightning Training Solutions Ltd reserve the right to withhold any certificates due to delegates until full payment has been received.
- Interest on overdue invoices may be charged at the discretion of Lightning Training Solutions Ltd at the Bank of England Base rate plus 8% until full payment is received. The customer will be liable for any reasonable costs incurred by Lightning Training Solutions Ltd in recovering the debt pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as amended and supplemented by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002.