Website Terms, Privacy & Cookies
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
The term 'Lightning Training Solutions', 'I', 'us', 'our' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. All images contained within this website are the sole property of Lightning Training Solutions and may not be reproduced or distributed in any format without prior consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
YOUR INFORMATIONWe will not give out any information you submit at our site to any third parties except in compliance with a request of a law enforcement agency. Under no circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number or address be sold to, or given to any other parties. We will never wilfully sell, lease, or rent any of your or your business' personally identifiable information to any third party.
COLLECTED INFORMATIONWhere your personal information is collected through our contact e-forms, users are required to freely give name, email address and demographic information (e.g., your zip/postal code). This information is collected in order to verify your identity and so we may contact you regarding your interest in our products or services. Information collected at this website is kept in our records only as long as is necessary to provide requested services to our clients. You may request this information is removed from our records at any time simply by contacting us with a request to do so.
Cookies in Use on this Site
Visitor Statistics CookiesWe use Google Analytics to compile visitor statistics such as how many people have visited our website, how they reached us (eg. from what search engine), what type of technology they are using (e.g. Mac or Windows, how long they spend on the site, what pages they look at etc. This helps us to continuously improve our website by helping us to identify which areas of our site are popular and which may need improvement. This helps to improve our overall service and to focus our advertising.
Turning Cookies OffYou can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies, however, doing so will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites. It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware" but we do not use or condone such invasive tactics. Remember, Cookies are a standard part of web design and most are harmless. If you still have concerns, rather than turn them off, you may find using anti-spyware software would achieve the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies by visiting this site: www.allaboutcookies.org