Health and Safety Courses Somerset
Professional Health and Safety Training across Somerset
Lightning Training Solutions team of health and safety consultants deliver a wide range of practical and online courses to UK based Corporations and individuals. Our Modern-Day approach to training is both personal and flexible, offering a UK-wide service that can be undertaken at the clients' premises, 24 hrs a Day, 7 days a week.
Our staff are professionally qualified with more than 25 years experience in training, along with practical frontline experience, gained from working in actual emergency situations within the Military, Emergency Services or National Health. We offer training courses that are geared to give individuals the confidence and knowledge that enable them to handle emergency situations when they occur. The first minutes during an incident are of utmost importance in which to stabilise a casualty, administer life saving care and provide the essential support prior to the arrival of Emergency Services.
The professional team at Lightning Training Solutions provide a selection of first aid and health and safety courses to customers and clients across Somerset and the surrounding areas. Lightning Training Solutions are home to a range of professional, cost effective consultancy services, all of which are tailored to meet your specific needs. So, should you be a company or individual, our team of qualified health and safety experts can help. Call for a FREE quote today.
To review a suitable course or qualification, please click on the respective links below:
- First Aid At Work
- Mental Health First Aid Courses
- Paediatric First Aid Courses (Child First Aid Courses)
- Anaphylaxis Training Courses
- Medical Gases Training Courses
- Epilepsy Awareness Courses
- NEW! Dog/Canine Pet First Aid Courses
- NEW! Pet First Aid Courses
- First Aid Refresher Courses
- Health and Safety Training
- Fire Awareness (Fire Safety) Courses
- Fire Marshal Courses
- Moving and Handling (Manual and People)
- Care Sector Training Courses
- Online Training Courses
We also offer a Health & Safety advisory service, the key components of which are as follows:
- A programme of Business Safety consultancy visits on a recommended and agreed basis
- A programme of Health and Safety training visits
- A review and redrafting of your H&S policy and recording documentation
- An evaluation of safe working practices with a review of user checklists
- Assistance in the ongoing development of risk assessments and checklists
- Updates of all statutory and legislative changes
- Risk assessment instruction and support to enable nominated staff members to become self-sufficient in identifying and responding to potential risks
- On-site support in liaising with the enforcement authorities in the event of a serious accident, Improvement Notice or Prohibition Notice
We are committed to providing the highest quality courses at competitive prices
The Quality Management system at FAIB holds 3rd Party Certification via a United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) Accredited Certification Body.
Professional Health and Safety Consultants
Having a range of experience in health and safety principles and processes, which are both well-founded and well-practised will help you to retain staff, improve safety costs and demonstrate your company as a caring and responsible organisation.
At Lightning Training Solutions in Somerset, our team of health and safety advisors aim to deliver successful, efficient and cost-effective training to customers and clients across the surrounding areas. We’re committed to ensuring that this investment is made of the most of, whether you’re an individual or a company. What’s more is we take pride in making sure that we only provide the highest standards in every aspect of the services we provide.
Health and Safety Training Brought to your Premises
As well as having a fully equipped training centre in Somerset, at Lightning Training Solutions we can also train at your workplace, taking the hassle out of you coordinating your team to our training venue. We provide our training courses to a range of industries including schools, factories, small businesses, emergency services, leisure industry and many more.
First Aid Courses in Somerset
Our staff are professionally qualified in health and safety training as well as first aid training and have more than 25 years experience in training, along with practical frontline experience, gained from working in actual emergency situations within the Military, Emergency Services or National Health.
We offer training courses that are geared to give individuals the confidence and knowledge that enable them to handle emergency situations when they occur. The first minutes during an incident are of utmost importance in which to stabilise a casualty, administer lifesaving care and provide the essential support prior to the arrival of Emergency Services.